Monday, July 15, 2013

Finally.......................... Yup, I know.

So its been months and months of my youngest daughter Annabel telling me that I should start up a blog. My response, Yup, I know....So here is my attempt at it. Its so funny, because anytime my husband and I talk about things that I know I'm wrong about (yeah, its alot more than I would like) or things I should be doing but ain't, my response to him is Yup, I know. He always reminds me about all the crazy stories I have from growing up and even now as an adult and says I should write a book, and the title... Yup, I know. Even now as I am sitting here typing this blog, I text him that I finally started this blog he wanted to make sure I titled it just that. Oh my. Well this will be the first of many entries into my life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, christian, and soon to be grandma (yup, i know).

 Of course none of this would of ever happened had I not rededicated my life to Jesus. He will be my inspiration point to this Blog, because I know without him I am nothing. It has taken me 38 years of mistake after mistake, yup, I know.... to finally see that. But all that matters now, is that I do!!! Have an awesome day!

Psalms 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment