Monday, May 25, 2015

Catch Up

So much has gone on since Resurrection Day.
 Jess and I both hit the Fabulous 40 mark and crazy thing is over half that time him and I have been together, actually next month will be 20 years married... Yup, I know... I'm one lucky lady, married to my best friend and. partner.
We celebrated mothers day, I was awakened by my girls with poppers (yup, i know fireworks?? ... ya just got to know how silly our family is)

 My girls made me home made gifts (always the best) And my granddaughter made me awesome sign.

 My mom came over for an awesome lunch that my hubby, son, son in law and brother in law made and served for us ladies (I didn't even have to wash one dish all day, actually Jesse started Mothers Day a day early and made me ceviche the day before, did I mention how lucky of a lady I am?) My sister and brother in law came along with their kids, it was to bring us the Sea Doo we were going to borrow for the next day, but we made a day of BBQ and fun with them.

We celebrated Jesse's birthday with a family camping trip, David even came ( he hasn't been on a trip with us since before he left to boot camp over 3 years ago yup, I know how time flies. It was such a fun time, Annabel brought her best friend and Cinda brought her mini family and our adopted daughter Myra. 











This was also the first time Isabel was able to join us. We lucked out that I reserved our favorite spot. We set up the volleyball net and the men had a bean bag toss competition and of course David and Steven were upset because they couldn't beat my Hubby... Hahaha the competitiveness with these guys is hilarious. As usual we ate and ate and ate. I'm looking forward to our next trip, the kids are already asking when it's gonna be.
Another exciting note and one proud momma here, is Cinda is going to college and her professor see the potential Cinda has and got her a job at the 24 hour animal hospital. It's such a blessing to know where Cinda was a year ago to whee she is today and doing what she has wanted to do since she was a little girl.
On another exciting note my sister will be here in two week and I am counting down the days.. We have a trip to Legoland and San diego planned. Ohh not to mention the reason she is coming, my brother is getting married. And another great note, we didn't think my brother in law was going to get to come with her (he is Navy) but we find out on Tuesday if he just might be able!  
On another sad note, my mom said she was going back to Florida, it makes me sad but with her job ending in June she is ready for a change and is excited to go back to the church in Jacksonville. I know my mom and if she says she's going, then she is going. I know God will bless her in whatever she seeks (hopefully a Godly Husband, hee hee hee .. yup, i know.. i'm bad)
As for us we are still dealing where God wants us at this time, we haven't stopped seeking him, honestly on a little detour, I was talking to a sister in our fellowship this week and I was honest and told her my heart has hardened towards people, and she said these words to me on my birthday yesterday : 
"I've looked up to you for many reasons, your faith, your righteousness, you telling me a ling time ago don't ever settle for anything but the best for your kids and marriage. Sometimes during my storms your words and advice calmed and helped me get through those dark days" 
Her words that she says I said  helped her...have truly showed me the family of God we serve is so Faithful to put the people and words we need at the right moment.
Have an awesome week!!!  

PROVERBS 17:17
friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment