Thursday, October 9, 2014

NEGLECT

So these last couple of weeks I have been heading over to a couple of other properties to help my supervisor out with a whole bunch of work that is behind. I'm not talking about a whole bunch of work I'm talking about years of neglected work, stuff that should of been filed away since 2012. When I got there I had no idea what I was getting into, I don't think she did either, but then I got a serious revelation yesterday.... all this neglect put the work in a disarray, things missing that are mandatory,  that you don't even know are missing but should be put in the file.. and that goes the same with our Christianity. The neglect or putting off of things in our Christianity will do the exact same thing. Stuff that should or should not be in our heart suddenly gets there due to Neglect,  whether its slacking off on your morning prayer or reading of the bible. Things in our heart can get in a total disarray, and who really wants to be there?  What may of only took 2 weeks of Neglect can take months or years to fix. My Pastor preached a sermon last night on a sure foundation, its things that are going to help us stay in the Faith, but we need to remember our reference points and not neglect the little things (like filing) because when an audit comes in (like a trial or tribulation) Are we going to pass or just fail, because we know its bound to happen, just make sure your ready. Have a great weekend. Pictures to come of Athena's first Bday!!!
HEBREWS 2:3
how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,

1 comment:

  1. God loves you, no matter what. He forgives anything you can do. He knows that on this earth we're juggling so many things that steal our time from what we love. I think the most important thing is to keep that line of direct communication on, and that heart open to what He's calling us to do. Always listen to that inner voice, it's Him. :) Just being you glorifies God.

    ReplyDelete