Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Scales taken off my eyes.. whats it going to take???

Well a half a year has almost passed since my last entry. I use my writing as an outlet, and as you can see by the time.. things have seriously boiled up inside. July was my last entry... August, the hubby and I went to Las Vegas to go eat at his favorite resturant The Oyster Bar, he loves that place so much we even went there for breakfast before we left. Yup, I know... who eats Oysters for breakfast?? Well we sure did.

After the weekend  we went to our favorite camping spot and got to take Jesse's  new toy (and the generator actually worked). My mom actually went with us, this was her first time ever going camping. The kids as usual had a blast. It was our last get together with everyone before my baby boy was going to deploy.  I'm telling you this summer was a non stop vacation for us. I loved every minute of it.


The week after school started, Jesse and I went to Hawaii "SAY WHAT" Yup, I know..... 20 years in the making and we finally did it. We got to spend time with my cousin and her fun husband. We got to try a Diner that was on our favorite show Diners Drive Ins and Dives. We loved it!!! It rained a few of the days, but that didn't stop up from enjoying the warm blue waters. I actually cried on the taxi ride
back to the airport. Having to come home to some unfinished business and reality.


You see as of late, my integrity has been next to nothing.... I talk a good talk, give great advice, but fail to take my own advice, which in the end was putting a wedge in my marriage, family, ME. I spoke to several people, hoping secretly to hear what I wanted to hear, you know justify ME. But it all came back to ME. I am the problem, can't blame God, my Husband, my upbringing, the Past.. Its ME... I am on a journey of becoming a better ME.. a person my husband will be proud to call his wife.. Letting go of the crazy thoughts and just finding JOY in what I have. Yup, I know as usual to much honesty and information, but if this blog helps one (psycho lady like myself) Its worth it.

Okay.. back from Hawaii... Athena Raelynn was about to turn 2.. I know where did the time go. Cinda and Steven held the party at their house and the turn out was fantastic. My hubby was the taco man. Everything turned out so cute, funny I had no clue what a bubble guppie was till that party.


A month after Nini's party, Jess, Belly and I went with his family to Lake Arrowhead to stay at a cabin for Thanksgiving. The kids had a blast, we got the most beautiful fall of snow. The food and crafts were fun, and just the company.


Well now... its December, we got our tree and I won with being able to decorate it, but as usual Jesse has sabotaged it. But that's where I am finding JOY again. Enjoying the simple things.. not forgetting.

December is always a crazy busy month not only because of all the holiday parties, but its wrestling season, and this year Channel Islands held its first girl Invitational and Yup, you know it Bell took 1st.


Ohhhh before I forget, one of the proudest moments just happened this month. Cinda graduated from Charter College. She has turned into a hard working woman, wife and mother. I am soo proud of the woman she has become. Of course I take no credit.



Last but not least, like our life isn't crazy busy already, Bell had to have an emergency surgery procedure. Three days in the hospital felt like an eternity. I guess that is where some of my serious scales have been removed. You can loose so much in an instant. Someone you have today, may not be there tomorrow. Never forget to say I love, never stay mad, life is too short and we don't know whats ahead. I guess this negative turned me into a positive. But I think God knows exactly what he's orchestrating, because other things are happening behind closed doors, more on that to come!!



Have a fantastic holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment