Monday, May 5, 2014

Pivotal Turning Point

All I can say is the last 3 months have been a complete blur. I have allowed something to come into my heart and kill, steal, & destroy the peace and joy God has given me. I know exactly the day and hour it happened, Yup I know.. am I continuing to dwell on it? Sometimes... yeah.. just being honest. 
Knowing in my heart and soul that God would never let me down, he is the first I let go of. I got angry and upset, felt like it was all his fault I was feeling this way. How could he allow my daughter to move out and take my grandbaby with her (mind you I didn't care that her and Steven were about to make things right and get married) 


Ohh no none of that matter to me!!But God knew what he was doing, I didn't care it had to be my way... Whoa who do I think I am, you may say. The person that Jesse always says that is so stubborn that I would cut my right arm off to prove I was right (when I am ever wrong??) Yeah Right!!! More than I would like to admit.
Have I gotten better, have I given everything to God, No and Some... but I can't give up, I won't give up. I have some family curses to break and help my daughter and her new family to learn from. I just thank God he isn't anything like me, cuz he would of left me High & Dry. 
Well off to a busy week.. REVIVAL... maybe soon i will go into a deeper detail of all my stress' and worry. Have an awesome week!!

1 comment:

  1. See, this too...change and pass. Just like a football game. Keep moving upfield. Even if you fumble. Even if you get sacked. Get up. There's WAY TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF IN STORE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY to get lost in the huddle.
    (Sorry for the pun, bad, I know LOL! I got carried away...but you get the drift)
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete