Monday, February 23, 2015

Fearing the Unknow.....

So this last week was a big eye opener for me and the love I have for God, my Hubby and Kids (including grand baby girl). It never fails to amaze me how awesome our God is. My son was going through some serious things at work and needed some help which his awesome sister and her  husband were able to help him with and I did some of the footwork, through that experience he knew he had to surrender to God with his things.. which just so happen to be perfect timing since Dennis Wright was in 29 Palms for a Revival. He is and evangelist and the father of the pastor that just left 29 and went to be a missionary Samoa America, the new pastor in 29 has really been following up on David and taking him out to lunch and just getting to know him. Its an awesome thing to know we are in a fellowship of  Men & Women that have a desire for souls and to help them in their walk. I just love how our God is sooo faithful even when we fall short or during a time of being stagnate. 
Also during the week we had a brother from the church over for dinner. It was nice to get back to the first love Jess and I have and that's fellow shipping with people. Jesse and I honestly believe that is a gift we have, people skills, something we know we need if we ever get the opportunity to do Gods will and venture out to be pastors. We have a long way to go, but know what we need to do... and that's what the brother was encouraging us to do also. Yup, I know... fearing the unknown... leaving everything your comfortable with to do something that their is no guarantee of and that's what the world tells us.. make sure you have a back up plan, 401K, retirement... But God tells us trust him and he will supply our needs according to his grace and mercy.
Okay soooo now back to some more fear, after coming back from CIF.. Jesse was complaining about a pain.. that is sooo unlike him, the guy has a super high tolerance for pain. So for him to complain, I got a little worried. The next day the area he was complaining about was not looking so good and he said he would hold off another day, by the end of the day he couldn't tolerate the pain anymore and went to the Drs, after showing his boss that morning.. his boss immediately knew what it was and sure enough the doctor gave him the same diagnosis.. he got on pain meds and some sort of antibiotic. I called my mom and told her what it was.. .she was like ohh no.. call your aunt she had it, and was bed ridden for a month. I did and after talking to her I felt a little better and nervous both at the same time.. See Jesse continued to work until Friday, when he finally stood home. I had him, Annabel (sick with the flu) and Athena all at the house. Its not like Jess to take naps and just be unfortable, it was really starting to worry, me..... the unknow... the security... he started talking about life insurance and other crazy things. It  brought a crazy reality to me... I could not imagine my life without him. I have know and been with this man for over half my life and we have sooo much more life to live TOGETHER (God willing) 


Yup, I know.. thats some crazy things to think about, depressing.... But we have to always remember our life is not our own.... we are on borrowed time and I am ever so grateful for the Man God gave me in this life. Jess is back at work today feeling better, he should be getting his minor surgery next week so keep him in your prayers. Have an awesome week!!!!
 Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment